Shopping with the Couture Queen Site Policies
- Reviews are free of charge - I only ask for a complimentary product for review in lieu of monetary compensation. I will never charge monetarily for my reviews and/or giveaways.
- After I have reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page, pages like Store Locator, online stores, links to your social media sites as well as any other specific links requested. It will be advertised by post on my Facebook, Twitter and several other social media sites.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of Ashley Ruzin. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Ashley Ruzin at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be considered.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any sales or discount codes to be posted without a product review and/or giveaway will be posted at a nominal charge.
- Ashley Ruzin reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
Giveaways are a wonderful way to increase traffic to your businesses website and expose Shopping with the Couture Queen's loyal readers and social media follwers to your various social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram etc.
- Giveaways are free of charge as long as the sponsor is willing to send the prize to the winner.
- All giveaways posted by Ashley Ruzin are available for Canada and the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the sponsor.
- A giveaway will be held for approximately two weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter or random.org, will be notified though email, and posted on the winner’s wall.
- When they reply back we will forward you their shipping information.
- Will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- A giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
Please contact: email@example.com
Ad Space on my side bar is as follows:
- $20 for 1 month
- $55 for 3 months
- $220 for 1 year
- $500 for lifetime
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the Shopping with the Couture Queen team. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Copyright Shopping with the Couture Queen 2009-2015