ULTA Beauty has arrived in my small little Florida town and it has brought beauty and sophistication to the area. I had never been to ULTA and only used their products once or twice before this so I was more than excited when I was told I had the opportunity to cover their Grand Opening. I was also provided with samples of the products they carry in their store to try out for myself and I must say, I don't know how I ever got along without them!
More Information on ULTA
Ulta is known far and wide as the one-stop-shop for beauty and cosmetics. According to their website, "ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. ULTA Beauty provides affordable indulgence to it's customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through it's stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of it's stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than19,000 people
My Review & Grand Opening Experience
When I walked into ULTA for the first time I was immediately greeted by their warm and friendly staff. I stood there in awe at their enormous selection and incredible services they had to offer. I had heard in the past that ULTA'S products were a little expensive but as I started browsing I found that just wasn't the case. Their prices were very affordable and the quality of the products is unbeatable. I felt like a kid in a candy store, I wanted one of everything!
ULTA Beauty carries all of the most popular brands including bareMinerals, Urban Decay, Nicole by OPI, Clinique for Men and much much more. They literally have something for everyone! They also have a full service salon and brow bar! They even have an esthetician that can make your skin look and feel amazing. Prices for their services vary but are all affordable and well worth every cent. You can find their entire salon menu HERE.
I was also given several products to review and I was absolutely thrilled to have this opportunity. I received:
- Murad Man Razor Burn Rescue (retail price: $37) - This amazing product has saved Josh and I from the uncomfortable itching and burning of razor burn numerous times. I've tried many other products for razor burn only to be disappointed but Murad Razor Burn Rescue really did the trick!
- ULTA Men Hair + Body Wash in Blue Wave (retail price: $9.50) - Josh's favorite product, he uses this daily and has already picked up more.
- ULTA Men Body Spray in Blue Wave (retail price: $9.50) - Josh's second favorite product. He pairs this with the Hair + Body wash for a manly, sexy scent all day long.
- Living Proof Restore Shampoo (retail price: $28) - After just two uses this Shampoo and it's matching Conditioner have made my hair softer and smoother than it's ever been!
- Living Proof Restore Conditioner (retail price: $28) - This conditioner and shampoo duo really has restored my hair and now it's healthy and gorgeous!
- Lipstick Queen Lip gloss in Jean Queen (retail price: $20) - This deep pink colored lip gloss is perfect for a night out on the town.
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream Limited Edition (retail price: $23 on sale for only $16.10) - This hand cream is incredible! My hands are soft, hydrated and they feel and look amazing.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple (retail price: $23) - This face wash suds up very well. It's strong enough to clean my pores but gentle enough to use on my 9 year old.
- Butter London Steampunk Ball Collection (retail price: $39) - This collection included 6 shimmer, glitter, metallic and creme polishes in gold glitter, purple/pink shimmer, gray/silver metallic, deep reddish purple shimmer, baby pink creme and deep red glitter.
- Anatomicals Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On Hand Soap (retail price: $7.99 on sale for only $4.79) - This grapefruit and mandarin hand soap smells delicious and is paraben free.
- Marc Jacobs Dot Purse Spray (retail price: $24) - One of my very favorite products, this small purse spray is the perfect size to bring with me everywhere and I love the scent. I'm asking for a larger bottle for Christmas!
- Urban Decay Shadow Box (ULTA Exclusive) (retail price: $34) Another one of my favorites, this hard cover shadow box has a good sized mirror and 12 different shadow colors including a light gold, forest green, rose pink, deep purple/red, darker gold, black, violet/purple, gray, light brown, orange/peach, deep blue and yellow colors.
- Urban Decay Travel Size Trio (retail price: $24.95) - This travel size set includes an all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray, eye shadow primer potion and a 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in rockstar.
- Wet Brush (retail price: $11.99) - This brush is my go to for detangling my thick hair or for styling Ashton's hair before school.
- ULTA Twice as Nice Mascara in Jet Black (retail price: $12) - This non-clumping mascara currently lives in my purse and goes with me everywhere.
- ULTA Butter Balm in Poppsy (retail price: $8) - One of my very favorite colored lip balms. After you apply it to your lips it really does feel like butter, it's so smooth! I love the way it feels and love the way it looks even more.
- Hada Lobo Tokyo Replenishing Hydrator (retail price: $17.99 on sale for $10.79) - This lightweight, fast absorbing hydrator is free from parabens, fragrance, dyes and mineral oils so it's gentle enough for all skin types.
- IT Brushes for ULTA soft focus Sculpting brush from the Velvet Luxe Line (Exclusive to ULTA Beauty) (retail price: $34) - This brush is especially created to apply and blend makeup along all angles and curves of the face.
- IT Brushes for ULTA Multi-taskers Brush Set (Exclusive to ULTA Beauty) (retail price: $48) - These brushes are two sided and can do it all! They are perfect for every item in your makeup bag.
If you're interested in purchasing any of these products or if you'd like to see what else they have to offer you can visit your local ULTA or buy directly from their site. Right now you can get free shipping on all orders of $25 or more! You can also sign up and start earning ULTAmate rewards. Earn one point for every dollar you spend! If you're interested in their salon services you can book an appointment right on their site. For more up to date information on new products and promotions make sure to visit them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
One lucky reader is going to win 1 Hada Labo Replenishing Hydrator, 1 Anatomicals hand soap & 1 Urban Decay Travel Size Trio ( approx $50 value!) Here's how:
I received free products to help facilitate this review. Any opinions stated in this post are mine and unbiased. For more information on my disclosure policy please visit the PR section of this site. Copyright Shopping with the Couture Queen 2009-2014