This past week I have been so busy with work I've barely had enough time to think straight let alone eat lunch. On Monday, by about 8:00pm I was feeling so weak and crappy that I ended up having to put off some of my work until the morning and went straight to bed. By Wednesday, I knew I had to do something different if I was going to survive the rest of the week and then it dawned on me, I needed to prepare everything the night before and that included making sure I had enough snacks and a drink within arms reach of my desk. Luckily, I received some incredibly delicious Pretzel Crisps, for review, in the mail at the beginning of the week and thank God I did because they ended up saving me from starving myself!
More Information on Pretzel Crisps
According to their website, "In America, some of our best products start in the kitchens of people with passion. Meet Sara and Warren Wilson. They met while selling funnel cakes at an amusement park, fell in love and then went into business together. After creating the smash hit New York Style Pita and Bagel Crisps and then turning it over to food giant RJR Nabsico, they decided to 'Rethink your pretzel!'"
"In 2004, a great new brand was born and the Wilsons couldn't be happier. And so are millions of snackers all across America. We reinvented the pretzel to create a wholesome, healthy and versatile alternative to snacking. Since 2004, Pretzel Crisps have been a modern twist on an old favorite. They combine the best part of the pretzel - all the flavor and crunch - but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before. We're the world's first spreadable pretzel-shaped cracker. We've won over the hearts and taste buds of snackers everywhere with a pretzel that's thin, crunchy and has high-quality ingredients and sweet and savory flavors."
"Pretzel Crisps do not contain trans or saturated fats and have only 21-23 grams of carbohydrate per serving (1 1/2 carbohydrate exchanges). People with diabetes can easily fit Pretzel Crisps in carbohydrate meal plan as a snack or with a meal and not raise blood glucose levels dramatically."
The wonderful and generous people at Pretzel Crisps sent me one bag of each of their delicious Deli Style flavors as well as a one each of their Mini Flavors. I received:
- Original - This flavor is one of my favorites because it's perfectly salted (not too much or too little) and oh so satisfying! It's perfect to dip in just about anything you can think of including hummus or veggie dips. It's even great with cream cheese!
- Everything - This everything flavor is sprinkled with all of my favorite flavors including poppy seed, sesame seed, onion, garlic and a pinch of salt and reminds me of everything bagels.
- Garlic Parmesan - This savory garlic Parmesan flavor is my mom's favorite and before I knew it they were all gone! The crispy, baked snack is bursting with flavor!
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper - This is Josh's favorite flavor and I can see why! The slightly bold black pepper and sea salt are an appetizing combination.
- Honey Mustard & Onion - Tangy mustard and onion combined with the sweet taste of honey makes this flavor irresistible!
- Buffalo Wing - If you love spicy buffalo wings you're going to love this flavor! Perfect for a game-day snack that everyone will enjoy.
- Original Minis - The delicious original flavor in a mini size! These bite-sized delights are perfect to add to trail mix or all on their own. Don't let their size fool you! They may be small but their flavor is full-sized!
- Cheddar Minis - One of my very favorite flavors, these cheddar minis are full of flavor and my favorite midnight snack! And because they're healthy, I don't have to feel guilty!
- Chipotle Cheddar - This flavor ranks number one in my book for it's zesty, bold cheddar flavor. It's the perfect combination of cheesy and spicy but not so spicy that you can't enjoy a couple handfuls.
- Jalapeno Jack - Also the perfect combo of bold and cheesy with an extra zing for those that like spicy snacks.
Pretzel Crisps come in a resealable bag so they're perfect to grab for snacking on the go and with only 110 calories per serving they're a healthier alternative than greasy chips or sugary candied snacks. I highly recommend Pretzel Crisps to anyone looking for a quick, healthy snack that's also super scrumptious! This is one snack the entire family will love! If you'd like to try out Pretzel Crisps you can find them at your local super market or find a retailer near you right on their website.
One very lucky winner is going to win a Pretzel Crisps prize pack with some of the flavors mentioned above! How can you win this tasty prize? It's simple! Just fill out the form below.
I received free products to help me facilitate this review. All opinions stated in this post are mine and unbiased. For more information please see my disclosure policy located in the PR section of this site. Copyright Shopping with the Couture Queen 2009-2014.