More Information about Gallery Direct
According to their website, "We love art and we want to help you find art you love! Here are six reasons we think we're pretty special . We hope you'll agree:"
- We work with handpicked artists and exclusive art - We offer a select assortment of work from the most talented artists in the industry. We work directly with these artists and build lasting relationships so we can continue to offer Gallery Direct customers exclusive access to their artwork.
- Our technology is museum-quality - We capture a digital image of each precious original piece with industrial-quality, high-resolution scanners that preserve every detail and nuance of the artist's work. There are fewer than fifty of these exclusive scanners in the world - the Louvre, Vatican and National Archives use the same ones to preserve their treasured collections.
- We're meticulous about our images - For us the image is everything and we want our images to be perfect. It starts with our digital artisans, each with a design or art degree, who work with each imagine to deliver the color, depth, texture and contrast of the original piece. On top of that, our special layered ink printing process creates a sharper, more beautiful final image.
- We create bespoke pieces - Go ahead..choose any size, frame or material you want. We don't keep stock sitting around so as soon as you place your order we'll start from scratch to print and finish your customized art just for you. We even worked with FedEx to create our unique boxes and packaging system so you can be sure your piece will arrive safely and ready-to-hang.
- Craftsmanship is important to us - Sure, we could automate our production process, but we'd rather take the time to do it by hand. Each piece is handcrafted and inspected with a meticulous attention to detail, which ensures that the artwork you receive is the highest quality. Call us obsessed --we'll take is as a compliment!
- We use green materials - We print all of our artwork with water-based, solvent-free ink that's E3 certified. That means every piece we create is not only vivid and long lasting but is also safe for the environment and your home -- and won't emit odors or volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Being a Gallery Direct Ambassador is such an honor and I have the opportunity to review a piece of art quite often. Because I have been incredibly busy with my day job and the fact that we recently moved into our new home, I haven't had the chance to order a piece of art for review in a little while. After signing onto their website, Josh and I started searching through their enormous selection and narrowed down the choices to just a few. That was when it started to get difficult..we just couldn't agree on which one to choose! After a couple days and a little more browsing I selected a print that I found to be strikingly beautiful and it just so happened Josh had selected the same print to show me!
Now in the past we have chosen several different, unique pieces of art with the Acrylic and Mirror framing options. We haven't really strayed far from those two framing choices so I decided this time I'd like to try something different. We selected a stunning, medium sized, black, white and gray print, Dramatic Sky Over Old Lonely Tree, from the Gallery Direct Marketplace which features decorative and stock art. I convinced Josh to get this print with the Aluminum framing option and I think that was the best choice I could've made! Since this print is black, gray and white all of the lighter colors on the print are now silver. So now, the print is black and silver which gives it an incredible metallic look. In my opinion, this framing option is the perfect match with this print. This is my absolute favorite print that I've received from Gallery Direct, it's indescribably beautiful. I was able to find my camera last night and take a picture of this print so you can get an idea of how great it looks on my wall. I very highly recommend this print or any of the beautiful art and photo prints from Gallery Direct to anyone looking to add a little style, color and class to their home or anyone looking for the perfect gift for that person that has everything!
Shopaholic Rating - 6 out of 5 Shopping Bags - To say I love this print is a gross understatement, I am at a loss for words to describe the beauty of my new favorite print!
Where can you Pick up a Copy of Dramatic Sky Over Old Tree?
If you're interested in picking up a copy of the print I've reviewed or if you'd like to browse their amazing collection of art and photos as well as their fabulous framing options simply visit their website! There you also have the opportunity to upload your favorite photo and turn it into a priceless piece of art by placing it on a museum-quality canvas wrap or any of their other framing options. The print we chose on the mounted Aluminum frame, in a medium size, retails for only $190 which is a steal for something so incredibly gorgeous! Gallery Direct currently has a great sale going on for 75% off Custom Gallery Wraps, 50% off Canvas Gallery Wraps and 30% site-wide! These are incredible savings that you just can't pass up! Always free shipping and returns so you can do all of your holiday season shopping done and you don't have to worry about shipping costs! For more up to date information about new products and promotions be sure to follow Gallery Direct on Facebook and Twitter.
Giveaway Time! - **All entrants MUST be a fan of Shopaholic Mommy on Google Friend Connect to qualify. This will help me bring you more, even better reviews and giveaways in the future!**
One very lucky Shopaholic is going to win a piece of art up to $200 from Gallery Direct! Here's how:
Mandatory Entry - Head to the Gallery Direct website and tell me what you would choose if you won!
Extra Entries - Worth 1 entry each - Comment once per entry
Follow Gallery Direct on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Follow Shopaholic Mommy on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Share this giveaway on Facebook - up to twice per day - 60 minutes apart - leave a link
Brighten up your holidays with a colorful piece of art from @Gallery Direct! Enter to win a piece of art up to $200 with @Shopaholic Mommy! Giveaway ends 12/18!
Share this giveaway on Twitter - up to three times per day - 60 minutes apart - leave a link
Enter to #win a beautiful piece of art up to $200 from @GalleryDirect with @ashtonzmommi! #Giveaway ends 12/18! #HolidayGiftGuide
Share this giveaway on any other social media site - up to twice per day - 60 minutes apart - leave a link
Enter to win a beautiful piece of art up to $200 from Gallery Direct with ShopaholicMommy.net! Giveaway ends 12/18 #HolidayGiftGuide
Subscribe to Shopaholic Mommy's mailing list - leave email address
Comment on any non-giveaway post - leave link
Bonus Entries - comment once per entry
(15 entries) Blog about this giveaway and include information about the 3rd annual "Santa is a Shopaholic!" Holiday Gift Guide. Include a link - leave a link
(10 entries) Grab my button on your site - leave link
(5 entries) Place Shopaholic Mommy on your blog roll - leave link
I will choose one lucky winner on December 18th at 8 pm EST using random.org. I will contact and announce the winner soon afterward. That person will have 48 hours to respond via email to claim their prize. If I do not hear back within 48 hours I will have to re-draw and choose a new winner. This giveaway is open to legal US residents 18+. Good Luck!
I received a free product to help facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are mine and unbiased. For more information please see my disclosure policy located in the PR section of this site. Shopaholic Mommy 2009-2012